University description (as per official university website)
Equator Technological University is a member of major campus organizations: The Association of Latin American and Caribbean Integration (AUALCPI), the Union of Universities and Polytechnics (UDUAL), the National Council of Higher Education (CONESUP), and the Corporation Ecuadorian Private Universities (CEUPA). The University has signed agreements with universities and higher education institutions and companies in Ecuador, Latin America, North America and Europe and National, in order to facilitate the exchange of students and teachers and encourage the creation of research networks. The International Affairs Office is available all the necessary information on these conventions. UNITED STATES:
University Of Idaho
Miami State Community College
Florida International University
Humboldt State University
Adam Smith Open University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Universidad Javeriana (Bogotá, Colombia)
University of Agricultural Sciences Corporation (Bogotá, Colombia)
Fundación Universitaria de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano (Colombia)
University of Tarapaca (Arica, Chile)
Universidad de Viña del Mar (Chile)
University of Bio Bio (Concepción, Chile)
Institute of Communication Mónica Herrera (Chile)
University of Science and Technology (Costa Rica) ULACIT
Higher Institute for Technical and Vocational Education "Alfredo Pineda Hector Zaldivar (Cuba)
National Autonomous University of Mexico - School of Economics (UNAM, Mexico)
Federico Henríquez y Carvajal Universidad de Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Hidalgo (Hidalgo, Mexico).
Metropolitan University of Educational Sciences (Santiago de Chile)
Universidad Autonoma de Asuncion (Paraguay)
University of Zaragoza (Spain).
And joint venture agreement between the University of Target Corporation (Villavicencio - Colombia)
General Foundation of the Polytechnic University of Madrid (FGUPM) (Spain)
Latin American Professional Institute of Foreign Trade of Chile IPLACEX
University of Almeria (Spain)
University of Commercial Sciences from the City of Managua - Nicaragua
BIBLIOGRAPHIC DATA BANK FOR LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
Whereby the Technological University Library Equator has direct access to international documents.
LATIN AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION
For the reception and transmission of lectures and training courses at the Technical University Equator, HISPASAT satellite.
AMERICAN CONSORTIUM FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ISTEC)
With whose support created the Center of Excellence Technological University Equator where converging public and private institutions and higher education institutions.
• Interagency Cooperation Agreement with the Institute for Art and Restoration "Palazzo Spinelli" (Florence, Italy)
• Center of Business Studies, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (CEPADE) : This entity supports various programs of the Directorate General of Technological University graduate Equator, in the areas of Administration, International Trade and Integration and the Environment. NATIONAL CONVENTIONS
• BONDED COTOPAXI
Timber company that supports the practice of students of the School of Interior Design.
• CHAMBER OF SMALL INDUSTRIES
This entity will develop joint training programs, research and student practice.
• SPORTS PICHINCHA CONCENTRATION (CDP)
The School of Education and Recreation created the specialty of Athletic Training, whose professionals are linked to the requirements of the country and the CDP.
• DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION (CODEU).
• ECUADOR FOUNDATION
The Foundation contributes to the training and professional training at home and abroad.
• 4F GROUP
Entity with which the research and offer students practice in the agricultural area.
• MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE (MEG)
By this Agreement and the Convention was established to CODEU Professionalization of Teaching Program (PROP), which offers a Bachelor of Science in Education with a specialization in Adult Education.
• CREDIT INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION AND SCHOLARSHIPS (IECE)
Facilitates access to educational loans and scholarships for Technology, Degree, Engineering degree in the country and abroad.
• NATIONAL FEDERATION OF ACCOUNTANTS OF ECUADOR
Allows professionalize through distance learning system to Bachilleres Accountants and Public Accountants holding current professional license by the National Federation of Accountants of Ecuador. Professionalization is in the public accounting field.
• ACADEMIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UNIVERSITY AND THE UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY Equator ELOY ALFARO DE MANABÍ LAICA
This Agreement allows you to run by the two institutions and academic programs achieved alone Postgraduate Masters, Diploma and promote the exchange of teachers and students for the purpose of joint academic activities.
• INTERAGENCY COOPERATION AGREEMENT NATIONAL FEDERATION OF ECONOMISTS ECUADOR, FENAD, CODEU
Equator Technological University through the Graduate available to the National Federation of Economists in Ecuador Masters Program in Economics with specialization in Business Administration, distance learning, offering a high-level training in economics and management, aimed to analyze the specific problems of developing economies.
• inter-institutional cooperation (CORMADERA)
Pilot Project for Reforestation and Rehabilitation of Degraded Forest Land in Ecuador
The purpose of this Agreement is to establish mechanisms for cooperation and participation of the University in the project, allowing the development of specialized training of national human resources and technical research applied to forestry, to advance in the Ecuador programs reforestation and rehabilitation of degraded forest land and forestry potential.
• ACADEMIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE SCIENTIFIC AND AMERICAN CENTER FOR ADVANCED PUBLIC RELATIONS AND PUBLIC OPINION (CIESURP)
Promote relations academic, scientific, professional between the two institutions and developing actions to the highest level in improving public relations.
• GENERAL CONVENTION OF THE CUSTOMS CORPORATION (CAE)
Allows to develop joint research projects, outreach and special academic events such as courses, seminars, courses, conferences etc.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY AND TECHNOLOGICAL Equator, Campus Santa Domingo de los Colorados
The two institutions are committed to developing new training courses at engineering, organize seminars and training courses in areas of science and technology, work to understand stages of research, design and construction of prototypes of agro-industrial use.
• ACADEMIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT UTE. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SUPERIOR SERVICE AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATIVE CESAL
Prepare professionals to effectively Manage Service Companies, identified by personal contact with the client, whose main strategy is to seek the satisfaction of internal and external customers of the organization, in relation to the provision of administrative services.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND THE FRENCH ALLIANCE
• MUTUAL ASSISTANCE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND SUPERINTENDENT OF COMPANIES
The primary purpose of the Convention is to harmonize and coordinate actions for the exchange of appropriate information, training and technical assistance on issues of mutual interest, so as to tend to the better development of activities that fall within both institutions.
• TECHNICAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND THE CHAMBER OF SMALL INDUSTRY PICHINCHA "CAPEIPI"
The University Sector and prepare and train employers and trainers at the following levels respectively
Managerial, Professional and Technical Middle Management, with the participation of professionals with graduate degrees, Technical Diplomas and experienced technicians, which increase the competitiveness of the Company and professional graduates in the Department of Education for Higher Education.
• TECHNICAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT, BETWEEN THE UTE SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION ECUADORIAN WOOD "AIMA"
Jointly develop activities related to the Ecuadorian forestry sector, such as industries, business operational training, research projects, media and other mutual interest.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND OCCUPATIONAL TRAINING CENTER "PLANCAFIT"
Allows you to manage, promote, promote and develop activities that meet the career UTE Accounting and Auditing, Distance Learning.
• GENERAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND JAPAN Alumni Association
Establish the basis for mutual cooperation to promote trade in goods and services exported to Ecuador and Japan, creating an exchange program for business information in the bi-national relationship Ecuador Japan, promote training and advice to exporters to have market access Japanese, disseminate and promote the activities of this Convention.
• GENERAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE ECUADOR AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE CORPORATION (CORPECE)
Allows us to provide sound advice for the development of academic programs and professional type of technology issues, Internet and Electronic Commerce.
• INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY OF ECUADOR
The ITEP graduates or graduates of Computer Careers, Design, Management, Industrial Science and Food Technology, may continue their studies in the joint venture in order to obtain other graduates.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND ECOTOURISM ASSOCIATION
Making the necessary arrangements for the implementation of interactions between the UTE and ASEC, aimed at strengthening the structure of electronic commerce for the sustainable development of ecotourism and promote electronic commerce for SMEs and attract resources for natural resource management .
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND THE ITALIAN CENTRE
Allows learning Italian in Italian Cultural Center, on favorable terms for our students, discounts and special schedules and student groups only our University, to establish contacts with Italian cultural institutions to access information about Culture, Art, Restoration and Museology etc. Italy.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE. E Hidronación SA
Achieve School of Interior Architecture UTE the pre-designs for equipment Bamboo Centre, the Wildlife Reserve "Monkeys" and a reservoir Islands, enabling the presentation of projects and their respective bids for procurement and implementation of projects by teachers and students.
• PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND EXPOCENTRONLINE
This convention provides commonly agreed areas of work in the field of technology, electronic commerce, e-marketing and e-education (online education) and the market demands in the technical and technological fields.
• PRACTICE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND THE MINISTRY OF LABOR AND HUMAN RESOURCES
The Ministry and the University to create a mutual support mechanism through which capable and talented students at the University manage to acquire practice and experience required for effective professional practice, and in turn, the Minister may have a competent staff to support you in developing its activities, agree that students of the University, as practitioners, to cooperate with and assist the Ministry.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND THE NATIONAL UNION OF JOURNALISTS
Sets the foundation for mutual cooperation between the two institutions to promote, promote and develop academic, professional program in undergraduate and graduate levels in time and distance mode especially in the field of communication, and Specialization Strategic Management of Organizational Communication.
• COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE UTE AND THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF ECONOMISTS ECUADOR "FENAD"
Offers a high-level training in economics and management, aimed at analyzing the specific problems of developing economies requires highly qualified professionals in those disciplines that enable Ecuador and their organizations operate with advantages in the world environment globalized and increasingly competitive balance, an unstable economy and risky to the emergence of new social factors and the acceleration of scientific and technological change.
• TELEMATICS COOPERATION AGREEMENT IN THE UTE AND NORTHERN DEVELOPMENT UNIT under the Presidency of the Republic - UDENOR
The University and UDENOR in accordance to its guidelines for state action in order to coordinate efforts to implement a System of Policies and Support Area Computer Network and Internet. The main objective of the System of Practice is to provide rapid support, timely, effective and efficient UDENOR in the field of Data Network, the same shall be filled by students from the School of Informatics, UTE, who credited him as hours of pre-professional practice under the guidance and supervision of the Department of Telematics IDIC - Institute of Computer joint venture.