Unidade de Ensino Superior Vale do Iguaçu
União da Vitória, Brazil
University description (as per official university website)
The professional staff has the human and civic, professional and investigative. She has extensive leadership ability, technical competence and initiative to consulting activities, people management, entrepreneurial vision, flexibility to cope with changes in contemporary surroundings and is committed to ethical issues of social and environmental organizations.
Professional management is able and prepared to act on financial institutions, insurance, production management, people management and marketing, rural businesses, consulting and operating services, consultancy (Staf and treinner), tender, business advisory, audit IRS and Social Security, National Treasure technical area, the Municipal Finance, Planning, Trade and Industry.
Professional training has Agronomy Uniguaçu balanced, critical and reflective view broad cultural and social commitment as well as being capable, scientifically and professionally, to absorb and develop technologies, and identify and resolve problems, considering their political , economic, social, environmental and cultural, ethical and humanistic vision in meeting the demands of society;
They are also able to propose and execute projects that enable actions balanced between social and economic development to rural households and environmental sustainability in agricultural production processes, besides the production of foods with adequate quantity and quality to the environment and social needs;
Communication skills with the professional field of Agriculture also has broad methodological; competence in interpersonal relationship and willingness to work in teams, with ability to adapt flexibly, critically and creatively to new situations. It also has the understanding of complex systems and translation needs of society with respect to technological problems, socioeconomic, and environmental management; attention to different dimensions of reality in which they operate and with provision for continuous learning and self-development.
Another important point is the profile of your enterprise, increasing the generation and application of new products, technologies and services while respecting the principles of environmental care in order to socioeconomic development, is also able to work with different rationales and agronomic farming styles, conceiving, designing and managing supply chains and sustainable agro-ecosystems, taking into account any limitations and regional potential.
At all levels of agriculture, with a broad and comprehensive, while respecting the ethical, moral and cultural values of individual and collective, seeking environmental sustainability, social and economic position of rural property; directed to scientific and able to gain the initiative own, knowledge that can ensure a continued and permanent education.
According to Article 5 of Resolution No. 218 of CONFEA of June 29, 1973, activities which pertain to agronomy engineers are those related to:
- Agricultural engineering;
- Buildings for rural facilities and their complementary;
- Irrigation and drainage for agricultural purposes;
- Crop science and animal husbandry;
- Animal and plant breeding;
- Natural and renewable resources;
- Ecology and Agrometeorology;
- Health protection;
- Agricultural chemistry;
- Technology changes (sugar, starches, oils, dairy products, wines and spirits);
- Benefits and conservation of animal and plant products;
- Fertilizer and lime;
- Processes of cultivation and land use;
- Agricultural microbiology;
- Parks and gardens;
- Mechanization in agriculture;
- Agricultural implements;
- Animal nutrition;
- Bromatology and reactions;
- Rural economy and rural credit;
- Among other related services and related;.
The course will be based on biomedical principles and objectives consistent with the socio-economic reality of the region, and the theoretical and practical training will be guided and marked for training of graduates with the following qualifications and skills:
Biomedical practitioners, trained in the IES, should understand the great transformations of the world, society, culture, and the state of the economy that are reflected in Health
Should be able to meet the demands of health and conflicts of social actors, local political and economic without losing sight of the big changes in postmodern society.
The Course of Biomedicine graduates should at the same time, be prepared to deal critically and understand issues related to globalization and privatization of health.
The Course of Biomedicine intends to train professionals able to make decisions and implement them know in the interest of Public Health; act in the community in all its segments, according to the principles of morals and ethics, acting as an agent of transformation on behalf of justice and social equity. Understand and master the procedures in the area that will act, valuing teamwork in a multidisciplinary dimension. Perform their activities as a competent professional and ethical in all governmental bodies or private, in the complex of corporate activities and / or defense the legitimate interests of citizens. Collaborate with the formation of citizen behavior and the development of culture and sense of human solidarity. Think critically, solve problems and make decisions with responsibility and willingness to take risks and propose creative solutions; Filter and separate in the great mass of available information with discretion and autonomy to continue, throughout life, to learning; Exercise solidarity and otherness, either individually or collectively, assuming their social responsibility as graduates of higher education to collaborate in building the knowledge and to pass on knowledge to the scientific and lay communities, contributing citizens in their rights of access and use of information;
Clinical laboratories, chemical analysis, microbiology laboratories, lab DNA sequencing, environmental analysis, analyzing process and food in general, quality control of food industries, restaurants and health and hygiene products
The legal operators should understand the great transformations of the world, society, government and economy, as reflected in the law being able to respond to legal demands and conflicts of social actors, local political and economic without losing sight of the great changes of postmodern society. Perform their professional activities as a competent and ethical in all public administration bodies in the complex of corporate activities and / or defend the legitimate interests of the citizen is the premise of this work.
The law course enables the students to the legal professions, such as practicing law, judiciary, prosecution, prosecutor, police officer, advising, among others, making them "real" law enforcement officers, able to understand and develop its activities in response to major changes in the world, society, government and the economy.
Physical Ed. Degree
The BA in Physical Education Uniguaçu, presents itself able to work in schools, in basic education. Able to planning, implementing and evaluating the curriculum component of Physical Education, with the primary and secondary education, should understand the Physical Education as an educational branch of an area of science that deals with the movement towards human self-transcendence, and as a discipline within the school curriculum concerned with developing knowledge on topics that deal with games, sports, gymnastics, wrestling, dancing and leisure physical activities, prepare proposals on the pedagogy of the movement, applied to physical education, which respect the body possibilities of its participants, discuss, analyze and elaborate principles of inter-and transdisciplinary as well as facilitating the involvement of Physical Education in Schools projects. Come up with proposals on teaching sports and physical activity that can be implemented in communities interested in experiencing the pleasure in a participatory way through the movement, namely conducting research related to physical and sports activities that contribute to the improvement of this knowledge and experience to collaborate in the acquisition habits important in achieving quality of life.
The course of Physical Education Uniguaçu, according to the guidelines recommend that the National Curriculum Teacher Training for Basic Education in higher education in undergraduate course, is geared to professional training and / or teacher with complete jurisdiction and ability to act on primary education and who should be aware of the current Brazilian situation and establishing a new world order, and create new challenges and lead to coping with new responsibilities in the face of a reality with ever more remarkable changes, considering regional characteristics, cultural identities, environmental education, the need for people with disabilities and special groups.
The Bachelor of Physical Education Uniguaçu, form professionals able to undertake studies and research in a systematic way, mastering techniques and methodologies that enable it to gradually develop their profession of physical education teacher, make use of resources in information technology and communication in order to increase the chances of the process, to better serve its customers as well as demonstrate leadership in dealing with people, clarity, adequacy and objectivity in the forms of written communication, verbal and nonverbal re promoting the knowledge of body language and fluency in professional performance, in order to properly conduct their activities.
Following the guidelines of the National Curriculum Guidelines for Undergraduate Courses in Physical Education, Uniguaçu seeks to train professionals Bachelors in Physical Education with knowledge, skills and attitudes to act in several segments without school with excellence, ethics and social responsibility.
In this perspective the degree in Physical Education UNIGUAÇU should be able to work in various sectors of social organization, public or private, specialized institutions and academies, community centers, Condominiums, Hospitals, Nurseries, Hotels, Clinics, Service Delivery and all more that relate to the Physical Education, Sport, Health and Leisure.
Nurse with general and humanistic, in critical and reflective, to work at all levels of health care, all based on scientific rigor and intellectual. Professionals trained to the exercise of activities related to drugs and medicines, the main routes of administration, side effects, major nursing care as the dose, drug interactions, mechanism of action and other issues related to drugs and administered or prescribed by your doctor. Nurse trained to understand the social, cultural and economic environment of their acting with ethical principles to transform reality for the benefit of society as well as meet the challenges of a globalized world, where scientific advances occur rapidly.
- Act at all levels of health care, integrating them into programs of promotion, maintenance, prevention, protection and restoration of health, sensitivity and commitment to the human being, respecting and valuing them;
- Act multiprofessional, interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary with extreme productivity in health promotion based on scientific belief, citizenship and ethics; recognize health as a right and decent living conditions and act to ensure comprehensive care, understood as an articulated set and ongoing actions and preventive and curative services, individual and collective, required for each case in all levels of system complexity;
- To exercise his profession as a way to articulate the social context, understanding it as a form of social participation and contribution;
- Learn methods and techniques of research and development of academic and scientific;
- Reorganizing health care to develop individually and collectively, developing health and care services, being able to apply injections, perform minor dressings, fogging and / or inhaled check temperature and blood pressure; determine biochemical and physiological parameters, make custody and use of biological medicines and perishable;
- Evaluate the interactions drug / drug and food and medicine;
- Interpret and evaluate requirements;
- Act on dispensing medications and related;
- Administer as prescription or medical professional in order to enteral and parenteral nutrition;
- Organize the monitoring protocol for patient-clients as enteral and parenteral nutrition needs of the institution;
- Design a plan of care related to each patient-client individually.
- Work in regulatory bodies and professional inspection and approval, records, advice.
- Act in planning educational activities in both the private and public;
- Deter knowledge of epidemiological methods to survey and analyze the occurrence, distribution and determination of risk factors and diseases that affect the health of the population;
- Know the importance of State and Society in the Politics of Health to examine critically and reflexively health problems both in the field individually and collectively;
- Understand the health-disease from the perspective of alternative therapies in health and the fundamental principles that guide these therapeutic practices.
- Act on the promotion and management in planning the care plan, at all levels of the health system, both within the public sector and private;
- Manage health units, clinics and other institutions providing care for human beings in a humane and ethical.
- Work in hospitals being able to manage, develop infrastructure, prepare, distribute, dispense and track medications and related products, as well as being able to carry out the fractionation and preparation of drugs;
- Perform, interpret, issue reports and opinions and be responsible for technical procedures of medium and high complexity as legal support.
- Perform procedures related to collecting material for laboratory examination and toxicology;
- Evaluate the influence of drugs, food and other interferences in laboratory tests;
- To exercise direct supervision and implementation of the plan of care by nursing staff under their responsibility.
- Recognize and respect diversity in its social, cultural and physical, detecting and combating all forms of discrimination.
- Organize and socialize reflections on professional practice, investigating the educational context, cuidate.
- Develop and pursue personal study and work, striving to share their experiences and produce collectively.
- Participate cooperatively and collectively the design, management and development and evaluation of the educational project, cuidate in different areas of professional practice.
- Use any kind of technology resources, information and communication in order to increase the possibilities of the teaching-learning process.
- Contextualizing the specific contents of the area with aspects of the world.
- Mastering skills and abilities that enable it to adequately carry out their profession.
- Interpret accurately and critically masterful recipes and workshop.
- To exercise their profession in an ethical and moral as proposed by the Federal Council of Nursing (COFEN) and the Regional Council of Nursing (COREN).
- Deter basic knowledge of alternative therapeutic methods.
- Develop protocols for care need as an institution or service in healthcare.
- Manage human resources according to the position he holds in public health service or private sector.
The course as Pharmacists with general education and humanistic, in critical and reflective, to work at all levels of health care, all based on scientific rigor and intellectual. Pharmacists are also trained to the exercise of activities related to drugs and medicines, the clinical and toxicological analysis and control of production and analysis of medicinal plants and foods beyond the comprehension of the social, cultural and economic center in its midst, working with ethical principles to transform reality for the benefit of society.
With all that Pharmacists are trained to meet the challenges of a globalized world, where scientific advances occur rapidly;
Pharmacies: commercial, hospital, handling and homeopática.Indústrias: cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and alimentosLaboratórios: clinical analysis, Chemical and toxicological characteristics.
The course is intended for training of physical therapists and professionals working in preventive and rehabilitation, able to assess, plan and establish treatment steps, as well as select, qualify and quantify resources, methods and techniques appropriate to each case in health related to orthopedics and traumatology / rheumatology, cardiology / pulmonology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics / neonatology, gerontology, sports physiotherapy and therapeutic resources manual and mechanical.
- Consulting rooms
The profile outlined for the convicted has as main points:
General, humane and reflective, with strong knowledge in the areas of basic and general, essential for professional practice within their specific fields of expertise in animal health and veterinary clinic, environmental sanitation and preventive veterinary medicine, public health inspection technology and products of animal origin, animal production and reproduction, and ecology and environment protection, ability of logical reasoning, observation, planning, supervision, preparation and coordination of projects and services, as well as interpretation and analysis of data and information, for identification and problem solving, knowledge of social facts, cultural and political economy and agriculture and agribusiness management, demonstrating the critical vision of ourselves and others relating to the profession, managerial and entrepreneurial spirit, focused on the business sector and community , aiming at developing the region in which it operates; ability to apply scientific and technological knowledge in professional practice, leadership and work in interdisciplinary teams, which fosters lifelong learning ethics, bioethics and citizen, with sensitivity and commitment to environmental issues and the welfare and animal research development of relevance to society, disseminating their results, knowledge and understanding of the factors of production, enabling them to effectively combine technical and economic.
- Clinical medicine and surgery and clinical laboratory animal veterinarian in all its forms;
- Planning and implementation of animal health protection as well as technical assistance to animals in any form, to ensure individual and collective health;
- Planning, administration of estates, creation, production, selection and feeding of domestic animals in all its aspects;
- Standardization, classification, inspection and surveillance point of view of health, hygienic and technological development of all products and animal by-products, production sites, handling, processing, storage, distribution and marketing, to improve the eating patterns of population and execute the control of zoonoses;
- Direction, supervision and control of businesses and industries of animal products, animal feed, breeding services, artificial insemination and embryo transfer, as well as exhibition-purpose recreational, sports or animal protection;
- Direction, teaching, research and extension in research institutions, schools and hospitals veterinary medicine;
- Formulation, production and marketing of products for animal health, covering: basic research, manufacturing, quality control, advertising, promotion, training, market research, sales, import and export, and disappearance of the product,
- Protection of wildlife, especially the control of the exploitation of wild animals and their products and the incessant defense of the environment, methods of providing elective creations;
- Organization of conferences, seminars, meetings, campaigns and courses for the study of veterinary medicine and the organization of rural education on livestock;
- Study and organization of work on economics and statistics related to the profession of veterinary surgeon.
- Development of managerial capacity, with a profile pro-active and entrepreneurial spirit, assisting in the task of social promotion and job creation within the community in which it relates;
The Veterinary Medicine Course work in the morning . It also allows the optional some practical activities that could be developed in the afternoon, as research projects at the Experimental Farm or shifts in the veterinary hospital for small and large animals. The operation in a single round (morning) shows up as a good option because it enables students to undertake other activities, academic or otherwise, as internships, seminars, social work, complementary academic activities as well as paid work in order to exercise contribute to the cost of investment in higher education.
The dietitian is a professional with technical training, generalist who studies the science of food and its relation to human health, establishing nutrient requirements, food planning, effects of nutrients, checking food shortages and excesses. It has the technical capability to act as a nutritional educator, advising the change in eating habits for all audiences that works by directing for good eating practices, seeking promotion, prevention and restoration of health of the individual. Guided by ethical principles to professional takes into account the environmental, social and economic impacts of a population, to provide appropriate nutrition guidelines to each group. Dietitians is able to work in diverse areas of knowledge and in all levels of the health system (federal, state and municipal) assisting in the development of public policies related to food and nutrition aimed at improving the quality of life . Acts in the planning, execution and coordination of food and nutrition areas: nutrition education, food and nutrition units, hospital and clinics, spas, hotels, gyms, industries, child day care centers and schools, among others.
Food Collective: 1) Unit of Nutrition (HFS): School Nutrition and Food Workers. 2) Clinical Nutrition : hospitals, clinics, in general, hemodialysis clinics, long-term institutions for elderly and spa; clinics; Human Milk Bank (HMB); lactaries / Central nutritional therapy, home care. 3) Public Health : Policies and institutional programs, basic health care, public health surveillance. 4) Teaching : teaching, research and extension (undergraduate and postgraduate) and coordination of courses. 5) Food industry : product development. 6) Nutrition in Sport : Sports clubs, gyms and the like. 7) Marketing of Foods and Nutrition .
The course of Bachelor of Information Systems aims to train professionals able to solve real world problems by building computational models and their implementation. The course will enable graduates to act as consultants in the area of Information Technology, Programming, High Level Designers and Database Administrators, Analyst Information Systems and also act as integrators of the computational process of corporations, in consulting and audits Information Systems. Likewise, it will be given the necessary attention to the encouragement of entrepreneurship, in keeping with reality and the socio-economic direction of the country.
The Social Service course is designed for training of Social Workers competent, critical and committed to tackling social issues. Among the tasks of social workers, we highlight the management and implementation of social projects, training, research, planning and assistance in evaluating plans and social programs. The social worker spoke with the population in favor of a growing and constant improvement in quality of life through promotion, access and expansion of social and political rights, acting in the face of social and economic inequalities, the various forms of prejudice and social exclusion. The Course of Social Uniguaçu submit to an academic advantage, the Center for Legal Practice and Social Work, environment in which the student performs on stage to provide guidance to social and legal services in the community, acts in the conduct of Social Studies, Opinions , Social Skill and Family Mediation.
Professional Social Services works in private companies in personnel management and social responsibility in the certification market, prosecutors, and Court Support Services Boards in socio-legal, Brazilian Army, Federal Police, Military Police, Prisons; Organs public administration in the Departments of State and Municipal areas: health, education, housing, children and adolescents, elderly, disabled, social security, social assistance; Reference Centres for Social Welfare, Maternity Hospitals and inpatient processes in humanization policy in ambulatory care and Family Planning, Non-Governmental Organisations - Institutes, Foundations and entities Environmental Assistance in the preparation of projects, private and public schools in the area of family support, student support, community centers, Popular Movements, Community Councils and Law.