Sociedade Educacional Tuiuti
University description (as per official university website)
The UTP - University Tuiuti is maintained by the SET and being a teaching institution, research and extension, formed by a community of teachers, pupils and staff and administrative support for the achievement of its mission.
The University's mission is to enable Tuiuti Human Promotion through the production and transmission of knowledge, the promotion of culture and scientific progress, thus contributing to the development of mankind.
1) Promoting comprehensive education, under the principles of liberty, fraternity and human solidarity;
2) To develop teaching, research and extension, in an integrated and indivisible whole, encompassing all areas of human knowledge;
3) To promote continuing education, with the use of educational technology available;
4) Consolidate the research as a source of renewal and motivating education;
5) Encourage artistic creation, cultural events and sports activities;
6) Promote research and activities related to protection and preservation of the environment and environmental education;
7) Participate in the process of regional development and the country, through extension activities and research;
8) To contribute to strengthening the bonds of solidarity among all men and nations;
9) promote educational activities to raise awareness of their educational community, seeking the understanding of human rights and duties of citizenship and the state presence in society;
10) To promote scientific and cultural exchange with other HEI and cooperation with entities for the development of activities of common interest;
11) To train and improve educators, professionals and researchers, providing for the holding and use of their courses, activities or programs, degrees and titles thereof;
12) Promote the integration between the various branches of learning, investigation and pursuit of truth, to assist in resolving the problems of different communities and humanity;
13) Educate your school community by all available means, to understand the rights and duties of man, citizen, family, state and other social groups exist, in order to promote the educational development in line with the aspirations of society;
14) Meet the other statutory objectives of the Maintainer, compliant with the breadth of academic performance;
In developing its institutional objectives with regard to UTP and spreading universal principles of human rights and environmental preservation.
The University Tuiuti characterized mainly on the graduate level, developing skills and human skills, focused on the exercise of cidanania in community activities, closely linked with the job market.