University description (as per official university website)
The mission of FANORPI
The Northern Pioneer College is a prestigious education institution of the Pioneer North Paraná. Its history is intertwined with the modernization of this region. By becoming a business school, the FANORPI created an ideal environment to train outstanding professionals. Its structure provides the necessary academic tools to develop their competitive capacity in the labor market.
Its mission is to act on knowledge management through the provision of training, research, consultancy and education projects with high added value for Teaching Excellence, contributing to the development of people and organizations.
His business vision is to develop in students the ability, within their specialties, undertake and identify opportunities for business.
Their values are within the responsibility of corporate, academic living healthy, active participation of subjects in their growth and development, technical training and professional without losing the humanistic and participatory work as a team.
The charge of this department is Mrs. Valerie, which have to assist students in everything that refers to the part payment of installments, registration and closing of registration. The extension is to connect 223.
List of activities and important information on the Treasury.
- Enrolment and tuition may be paid directly by the Treasury booklet itself or agencies of the banking network through slips issued to the student or his legal representative.
- Students who perchance lost or misplaced your bank, will require the 2nd copy with the Treasury prior to 3 days.
- The payment of school tuition is 12 plots, 1 (a) registration and eleven (11) monthly installments, maturing on the last day of each month and relate to the provision of academic and administrative services offered to the student (the ) are enrolled. All plots have the same value, except for early payment, since they have the option to pay discounted in accordance with the payment schedule.
- The student (a) to opt for full payment of course fees upon registration, you will get a special discount analyzed and applied by the Treasury.
- Failure to pay the monthly increase will result in a fine of 2% (two percent) per month plus interest of 1% per month and a punitive fine of 5%.
- Dependency and / or adaptations are billed separately from tuition.
- The first installment, is in registration, and is paid as a condition for implementation and sign the contract and service delivery, even forcing himself to make the student enrollment ratio at the Treasury within the deadline set by the Calendar school.
- The treasury will release the dates for the completion of registration, as the timing of IES, after the time limit, the student must make the application fee after the deadline for registration with the appropriate values set by the treasury.
- Non-attendance, though warranted by the student verbally, sometimes contracted to the school acts does not exempt the payment in view the availability to the student.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the contract and registration, and not renew it for the next school year, a disciplinary reason, incompatible with the General Rules, and also for non-payment of debts of the previous school year.
To facilitate the payment of installments FANORPI created a system called Cash Express, a sort of post office where the student enters the slip with the amount requested on the envelope for this specific purpose (available only in college). Thus, we avoid queues and the attendants can pay more attention to special cases.