Faculdade São Luis de França
University description (as per official university website)
Promote the development of competent professionals and citizens share responsibility for the transformation of society.
What do the mission?
• Project Learning to Learn - in the community of Coqueiral (poor community in the suburb of the city), a group of academic computer project develops a citizen of that community where adolescents have computer class work and citizenship. This project aims to include technological and citizen, allowing teenagers a chance to enter the job market.
· CDI - Committee for Democratization of Information, which operates in 11 countries and 39 cities in Brazil. In Sergipe, College St. Louis of France serves as headquarters for training, reviewing the methodology for computing educators and citizenship educators of disadvantaged communities;
· Partnership with IBEM - Emanuel Institute Benefit - non-profit institution that promotes entrepreneurial activities of self-sustainability, employment generation and income and still respect the environment. Among others, the project Brooms made of PET bottles, with the participation of academics from the Faculty, developing action strategies in various areas of management;
Maintains up a percentage of scholarships awarded to students who develop extension projects and various activities at the institution as a means of encouragement;
· CAP - Psychopedagogical Centre - Call Centre in the field of psychology, which serves students, faculty, staff and community at large for free with Professional Psychology, Education and Social Services;
· We are promoting the First Postgraduate Sensu Latu State in the Management of the Third Sector (Social Projects), a partnership with ABRH - SE;
· Participate actively in 2002 on the initiative of academics, design Christmas Without Hunger Betinho, when they were donated 4,000 kilograms of food in an internal campaign.
In partnership with the creative Brazil, our students actively participate as volunteers Forums Annual Creativity, and the Creative Process Management discipline, developing a specific methodology for this purpose is included in the Course Curriculum of Directors as required. In 2003, we will participate actively in the Forum on Creativity also Vitória / ES, and again in Sergipe
With the same Foundation, launched the First Postgraduate Course on Sensu Latu Creativity Management - Developing Skills and Responsibilities, giving the company easy access to the methodology of organizational development.
Believing that professional directors are the first to entrepreneurship as a flag, but not limited to new developments such as ideas, attitudes, concepts and practices, we entrepreneurship as a core subject in the subject Design and Analysis Projects, 3 rd years of Administration, part of the project in partnership with Banco do Nordeste in training new entrepreneurs and investments, where scholars need to develop an innovative business plan. This practice in its second successful year, and this year should have the support of the Company FSLF incubator for growth initiatives, in partnership with Sebrae Sergipe.
Search for human values
Tolerance, Ethics, Respect, Humanity, Responsibility and Self-knowledge were certain values that are common to the FSLF, an exercise conducted with all students of Directors in commemoration of the Day of the Administrator, in 2001.
As a striking feature of FSLF is the proximity between people, all comment that they like the FSLF because there are more than one registration, but more a friend. The cozy atmosphere and promotes family closeness and responsibility among all: Director, Faculty, Student, Staff and Partners, we are all in FSLF. Everyone is aware that the St. Louis of France School is where everyone is.
Being a reference in conducting the learning process by sensitivity in the transmission of the word, the experience and knowledge.