Faculdade de Cariacica
Campo Grande, Brazil
University description (as per official university website)
COLLEGE OF CARIACICA maintained by the Educational Center-East S / S Ltda, personality formalized in April 17, 2000, obtained permission to run through the Ministerial Decree No. 1013 dated May 13, 2001, published in the Official Gazette 22 May of that year, and now has three organizational units in which activities are carried-end and an administrative unit.
Currently, the School operates in the areas of Humanities and Exact Sciences / Technology offering degree programs in Business Administration with specialization in International Business Management, Accounting, Economics with emphasis in International Economics, with majors in Fashion Design and Product Design, and Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Telecommunications and Electronics.
The founders, together with experience in education, complemented this experience with significant expertise in the areas of Business Administration, Engineering, Accounting and Law.
Under new management since July 2003, both the parent organization as the areas of Education and Research look forward in terms of quality education and improvements in the physical structure of the institution.
Contributing to the cultural growth and development of Espirito Santo and the country, seeking always the human being and improved quality of life, professional training citizens, producing, developing and disseminating knowledge.
For this to become a reality the Institution aims to:
Increase the supply of courses within the same areas addressed;
· Diversify the areas of operation;
Scaling information relating to citizenship and the degree of awareness of students as citizens;
Raises the level of professional students;
Implement post-graduate courses;
· Add knowledge through undergraduate research to be conducted by professors within their courses;
· Add knowledge in graduate school;
• Apply theories developed within and outside the faculty in extension activities;
· Eastern monographs and dissertations on the findings of undergraduate and graduate students;
· Offer quality information both in the classroom and in local and regional community when requested, in the form of extension activities;
· Encourage the publication of research results and work by teachers and students.