University description (as per official university website)
Developing the potential of human beings through humanistic education, production and dissemination of scientific, artistic and philosophical.
• The Mission of the Centre;
• To the ethical values that distinguishes it (faith, freedom, respect, solidarity, openness to dialogue and service, love of justice and truth, faith in man's infinite capacity to create / to overcome their limitations and live in peace).
• From your faculty and staff;
• The potential of each student;
• From building and growing together;
• In reaching a level of excellence at it.
Participation in His Time
• The University Center FIEO notes, catalyzes, transforms and produces knowledge in order to act consciously in the development process of the nation.
• With society so as to encourage and promote the culture of the human person, providing better conditions for their development, both in its case, as in interpersonal relationships.
The FIEO - Institute of Education for Osasco was established on October 26, 1967. It is a private foundation that is dedicated to education and today holds the UNIFIEO - University Center FIEO, with more than 60 courses and nearly 13 thousand students.
The Foundation established the Faculty of Law, starting his teaching activity in June 1969 with 118 students in first class.
The Faculty of Business Administration was authorized to operate in May 1972 and was called the College of Business Administration Amador Aguiar. The businessman gave his support to the initiative of the Institution.
The first course at the Faculty of Computer Science - Data processing - was authorized in September 1985.
In 1986, he entered the Faculty of Philosophy, Sciences and Arts Professor. Carlos Pasquale, located in Sao Paulo and joined their faculty in a structure closer to that used by universities. Then created the Integrated Colleges of Osasco.
In November 1998, the Integrated Faculty of Osasco became FIEO University Center, with the creation of various courses.
Are your Institutor, and even today directing the entity maintained Professors Luiz Carlos de Azevedo, Judge, Luiz Fernando da Costa e Silva, District Attorney Soares and José Cassio Hungary, Ombudsman, all retired Justice of São Paulo.