University description (as per official university website)
An enterprise of higher education, the result of the school system Pythagoras (MG, Brazil). We offer a proposal that is a return to classical traditions of good education and at the same time, contains a strong incorporation of new technologies, both from advances in computing and communications and psychology.
Higher education with high quality (form, content and applicability) at a cost affordable to a large number of students.
Serving as co-responsible with our students in achieving their career and life projects.
To train students to become competent professionals to meet the challenges of a changing world. Participate actively in the process of improving the educational quality of the country and increasing the number of vacancies available to middle-income population.
Develop and apply expertise in higher education, making the use of technology to provide quality education to many in scale.
Autonomy and intellectual life of students, motivating them to perform competently as human beings, citizens and professionals, developing:
• skills of analysis, interpretation and critical reflection on problems and opportunities;
• the expression of these skills through oral and written communication and computer resources;
• the ability to act and interact in multidisciplinary teams and the sense of shared social responsibility.
• In life and in everything that value.
• In higher education as a means to understand and positively transform our reality.
• At the forefront of education and technology we are proposing and its direct benefit to students.
• In the bonds of friendship and working relationship with students, teachers and partners.
• In building a more just Brazil and solidarity, through our students, faculty and partners.
• The transparency of our actions and numbers, and in our community responsibility.
If the way you are also values these attributes, among others, will learn the Pythagorean School. The power of believing in ideas and put them into practice can change the world.