Faculdade Vitoriana de Ciências Contábeis
University description (as per official university website)
We present our headquarters, located in the largest city of Vitoria-ES, which has a strategic location facilitates the willingness of people from various districts. We are available to serve the community through the provision of educational services in the form of higher attendance and graduation for the next semester will implement a post-graduate distance.
Our course is composed of instrumental requirement that aims at quality education, curriculum matrices formed by updated every six months in order to meet the demands and market needs, and in line with the requirements of the national guidelines established by the Ministry of Education.
The FVCC with a pedagogical concept combined with the global, available Monday through Saturday, computer laboratories with networked computers connected to continuously research and scientific work, a library with books, periodicals and other materials to support teaching of the highest quality and quite diversified, in addition to classrooms air-conditioned, comfortable and great lighting, meeting the ergonomic requirements; core of legal practice and applied psychology center available to serve the needy community free, includes a program of complementary activities from the first period, supervised training . It has an ombudsman service with the committee for assessment and an efficient team of technical administrators.
We also emphasize the highly qualified teaching staff consists of doctors, teachers and specialists, armed with proven experience in both public sector and private, seeking to constantly improve their technical competence. Therefore, it offers our students a quality education, through dissemination of knowledge, based on respect and ethics.
It is true that we live in constant challenges in all segments, but we believe strongly in our work, our team, the strength of this group, in a harmonious organizational climate, with a projection into the future and committed, above all, with results to be achieved . Finally, we are committed to serve with respect and dedication to others, creating opportunity for quality professional and personal life to the academic community that makes up our institution. Enjoy the selection process and join the FVCC, either through the Vestibular ENEM, Equivalence and / or transfer, as in FVCC, you are important!
Invest in a process of teaching and learning that enables its graduates to meet the needs and expectations of the labor market and society, with ability to formulate, organize and socialize knowledge in their fields. To achieve this goal, the Institution promotes higher education by integrating education and extension, for the training of entrepreneurs and individuals committed to self-knowledge, social transformation, cultural, political and economic state and the region.
The FVCC has, as one of its main goals, to prepare competent and ethical professionals capable of contributing to the region's development and well-being and quality of life for its citizens. For this purpose, conscious of its social responsibility, seeks to understand the real needs and ways in which this development takes place, striving for social inclusion of its students and graduates and developing higher-level educational activities consistent with what is expected of an institution whose principles while solids, to respond promptly and effectively to the many challenges of a society in constant transformation.
- To train high level professionals in different fields of knowledge, to participate in the development of Brazilian society;
- Develop research and basic scientific research, aiming to collaborate in the advancement of science and culture;
- Promote the extension, open to participation of the population, to disseminate the achievements and benefits derived from systematic studies and research generated at the institution;
- Stimulate the creation of culture through the promotion of diversified events;
- Prepare competent and ethical professionals to the job market;
provide continuing education courses for its graduates, aimed at professional development;
- Develop educational, cultural, humanitarian, technical and scientific effectively benefiting the community where it belongs, and
- To stimulate knowledge of this world's problems, particularly national and regional authorities, providing specialized services to this community and to establish a reciprocal relationship.
PROFILE OF GRADUATES
The profile of the graduates of the courses offered for FVCC was defined in line with the institutional mission and the curriculum proposal. The definition of the curriculum takes into account the desired profile for each course, watching the selection of appropriate content, current and relevant skills and abilities to be developed to achieve the above profile, and also the following requirements:
- Preparing students for the world of work;
- Responding to new economic demands and employment;
- Training for critical citizenship;
- Prepare for social participation in terms of strengthening to meet the demands of the community;
- Fight for achieving goals committed to the harmony between the personal and professional development;
- Prepare to understand education as a priority based on ethical, philosophical, cultural and educational training that prioritize people, recognizing education as the process organizer / mediator indispensable to all proposals for sustainable regional development in the medium and long term, and
- Provide ethical training, making explicit the values and attitudes through activities that develop the collective life, solidarity and respect for different cultural context.
These are the pillars to define the profile of graduates.