University description (as per official university website)
Strayer University recognizes how important it is for adult students to balance the many responsibilities of their busy lives.
The programs offer real-world skills in high demand fields such as business, public administration, information technology, management, health services administration, education, and more.
From certificates to associate, bachelorís and masterís degree programs, the curricula focus on giving you both theoretical and practical knowledge that you can put to use immediately on the job. All degree programs are offered online through the Internet.
Program availability varies by state and by campus.
Campuses in District of Columbia:
*Takoma Park Campus
* Washington Campus
* Washington, DC Online Campus
Strayer University is home to hundreds of international students from a diverse array of countries.
- Students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
All applicants are considered on their individual merits. Prospective students must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent. You should submit the following information to your admissions officer:
* Completed application form (this may be completed online)
* Application fee
* Certification of high school graduation or equivalent
Requirements In order to be admitted into a graduate degree program, the following materials must be provided to your admissions officer:
* Proof of completion of a United States baccalaureate degree, or approved equivalent
* Copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, both undergraduate and graduate levels (translated if necessary)
* Satisfactory performance in at least one of the following areas:
o Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
o Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
o A 2.75 undergraduate grade point average on a 4.0 scale
o Evidence of graduate potential