University description (as per official university website)
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people, the ability to earn a good living, and a work environment that is positive and exciting? After as little as seven months at the Steiner Institute of Esthetics, that career can be yours.
We operate Esthetics schools in four states:
* Arizona: Steiner Institute of Esthetics at ASMT
* Utah: Steiner Institute of Esthetics at UCMT
* Virginia: Steiner Institute of Esthetics at VASOM
* Maryland: Baltimore School of Massage's Steiner Institute of Esthetics
With flexible hours and good pay, Esthetics (Skin Care) is a career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself! You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, destination spa, or a day spa close to home.
Why choose the Steiner Institute of Esthetics over other Esthetics Schools?
* Graduate in as little as 7 months.
* Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
* Graduate with valuable hands-on experience in our student esthetics clinic.
* Career placement assistance is provided to all of our students and graduates.
* Day or evening classes are available.
More Than 100 Years in the Skin Care Industry
The Steiner companies entered the skin care industry in England more than one hundred years ago, in 1901, when Henry Steiner created his own brand of Apothecary products for hair and skin. His son, Herman Steiner, expanded the business, operating salons all across England and on several cruise ships. Today, Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products, and an educator teaching students the skills necessary to be spa professionals, including massage therapy and skin care.
At the Steiner Institute of Esthetics, we understand that your education is an investment in your future. Our Financial Aid Department is here to help you finance that future in the easiest way possible. Affordability should never be an issue when making the decision to get an education! A Financial Aid Administrator can help you create a financial aid package to help cover the cost of your education. Students may qualify for grant and/or loan assistance from the following programs:
Financial AidTitle IV Federal Student Aid Programs
(Federal Financial Aid is available to those who qualify)
* PELL Grant
* Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
* Federal Work Study (FWS)
* Direct Subsidized Loans
* Direct Unsubsidized Loans
* Direct PLUS Loan (for parents)
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics offers the following financing alternatives:
(All alternative loans are credit-based)
* Wells Fargo Career Loan
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics is eligible to accept funds from the following
* Vermont State Grant
* Veterans Benefits
* Alaska Student Loan
* Vocational Rehabilitation
In-House Loan Program
The Steiner Institute of Esthetics offers an In House Loan Program (IHL) to students who qualify. Students can also pay cash on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis interest-free while they are attending school.