University description (as per official university website)
Allied health practitioners comprise 60 percent of the healthcare providers in the medical industry! Doctors and nurses comprise the other 40 percent.
What does that mean?
It means the highly skilled allied health professionals that support, facilitate, and compliment the roles of doctors and nurses hold the majority of careers in the medical industry.
In fact, over 5 million health care providers in the United States work in more than 80 allied health professions.
These professions include:
* medical assistants
* dental assistants and dental hygienists
* physical therapists and physical therapy assistants
* laboratory technicians
* electrocardiographic technicians
* x-ray technicians
* medical secretaries
* medical coders and billers
* Pharmacy Technician
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states that 50% of the fastest growing occupations from 2002 to 2012 are concentrated in health services. These positions include medical assistants (59% growth), physician assistants (49% growth), home health aides (48% growth), and medical records and health information technicians (47% growth).
Financing your education can be confusing and overwhelming.
Our goal - make your education affordable, understandable, and attainable.
In many cases, a complete financial package includes a combination of easily available financing options.
Some of the available financing options include:
* Federal Grant
* Federal Stafford Loans
* Federal Campus Based Funds (SEOG and/or Federal Work Study Programs)
* Private Financing
Our Financial Services team makes your education affordable and achievable by:
* providing easily understandable financial options
* developing a step-by-step financial plan
* understanding your complete financial needs
* matching you with the best available options