Scholarships   Universities   Conferences   Student associations   Summer courses   Jobs   How to write a...

Find us on Google+
[find out more]
[find out more]
[find out more]
[find out more]

 Log email:
Not a member? Click here to join.

United States
European Union
CEE States

Small fee conferences
No fee conferences
Full grant conferences

Summer courses
United States
European Union
CEE States


How to write a...
How to write a resume How to write a CV
Write a motivation letter
Prepare your trip aboard
Write a structured essay
Prepare for an interview
Write a cover letter
Write a research essay
Write a recommendation letter
Apply for a scholarship

Featured websites

Retete culinare ilustrate

Retete de vis

Easy recipes explained step by step

ACT College
Alexandria, Arlington, Manassas, United States- Virginia


University description (as per official university website)

Allied health practitioners comprise 60 percent of the healthcare providers in the medical industry! Doctors and nurses comprise the other 40 percent.

What does that mean?

It means the highly skilled allied health professionals that support, facilitate, and compliment the roles of doctors and nurses hold the majority of careers in the medical industry.

In fact, over 5 million health care providers in the United States work in more than 80 allied health professions.

These professions include:

* medical assistants
* dental assistants and dental hygienists
* phlebotomists
* physical therapists and physical therapy assistants
* laboratory technicians
* electrocardiographic technicians
* x-ray technicians
* medical secretaries
* medical coders and billers
* Pharmacy Technician

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states that 50% of the fastest growing occupations from 2002 to 2012 are concentrated in health services. These positions include medical assistants (59% growth), physician assistants (49% growth), home health aides (48% growth), and medical records and health information technicians (47% growth).

Financial Aid

Financing your education can be confusing and overwhelming.
Our goal - make your education affordable, understandable, and attainable.

In many cases, a complete financial package includes a combination of easily available financing options.

Some of the available financing options include:

* Federal Grant
* Federal Stafford Loans
* Federal Campus Based Funds (SEOG and/or Federal Work Study Programs)
* Private Financing
* Scholarships

Our Financial Services team makes your education affordable and achievable by:

* providing easily understandable financial options
* developing a step-by-step financial plan
* understanding your complete financial needs
* matching you with the best available options

Scholarships section: Scholarships website section
Scholarships email:

   Scholarships and grants for international students @ ACT College

Next >>
    Byron Hanke Fellowship Byron Hanke Fellowship American Indian Scholarship Anne Trevarthen Memorial Scholarship
   Coca-Cola All-State Community Colleges Academic Team Scholarship Enid Hall Griswold Memorial Scholarship Irene and Daisy MacGregor Memorial Scholarship Alice W. Rooke Scholarship
   Caroline E. Holt Nursing Scholarship Dr. Francis Anthony Beneventi Medical Scholarship Mildred Nutting Nursing Scholarship Occupational/Physical Therapy Scholarship
   Lillian and Arthur Dunn Scholarship Margaret Howard Hamilton Scholarship Madeline Pickett (Halbert) Cogswell Nursing Scholarship Arthur Lockwood Beneventi Law Scholarship

Next >>



Junior Fulbright Program
United States

Ford Foundation International Fellows Program

Rotary Fellowships
Global Network of Community Volunteers

Student grants

Graduate Assistantship and Doctoral Assistantship

International Fee Remission

Half Tuition Merit Scholarships

Grant in Aid

Lillian Moller Gilbreth Scholarship

Harvard-Smithsonian Postdoctoral and Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory Predo

Japan Studies Dissertation Workshop

Hauser Global Scholars Program

Need-Based Grants

Gwendolen M Carter/PAS-NU Fellowships

Internship in Environmental Education

Internships for Astronomical Research

Howard Heinz Social and Public Policy Fellowships

MASWE Memorial Scholarship

Jesse Marvin Unruh Assembly Fellowship

High School Graduate Scholarships

Graduate Assistantship

Frank M Chapman Memorial Fund

International House of Japan

Catherine H Beattie Fellowship for Conservation Horticulture


University of KwaZulu-Natal

University of Limpopo

University of Pretoria

University of South Africa

University of Stellenbosch

University of the Free State

University of the Witwatersrand

University of Western Cape - UWC

University of Zululand

Copperbelt University

University of Zambia

Solusi University

Universidade de Cabo Verde

University of Mauritius

Universite de la Reunion

Privacy | Disclaimer | Sitemap