University description (as per official university website)
We will begin by evaluating and documenting the employee's previous experience. We will then determine each employee's present skill level and recommend a training program suitable for that employee to get licensed.
NETTTS can be a CDL license test sponsor for your employees. As a sponsor, NETTTS Commercial Driver's License Programs are customized and the costs are based on the following factors:
* Number of students enrolled.
* Site selected for training, using our location or your own.
* Equipment utilized for training, our trucks or your own.
Fleet Evaluation Service
This program includes a comprehensive evaluation of all aspects of driver safety.
* Pre-trip inspection.
* Range exercises.
* Coupling and uncoupling.
* Parking and docking maneuvers.
* Shifting, braking, clutching, turning, starting and stopping.
* Driver behavior in traffic, at intersections and over the road.
A written report will be delivered to the company profiling each employee's skill set. This report will objectively summarize the results of each driver, provide a personal evaluation and recommend any customized training program should one be required.