University description (as per official university website)
Newbridge College provides high-quality, career specific training and an emphasis on practical skills required by today's employers. We:
* Use job-oriented curriculum to meet industry standards and employer requirement
* Provide competency based training, mentoring support, and modular scheduling systems
* Select highly qualified instructors with professional experience and commitment
Newbridge is over 28 years old. Established in 1976 as “Going Places Travel School” it was first accredited by ACCSCT (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology) in 1988 . In 1990 it was acquired and changed its name to Newbridge College and moved to City of Tustin followed by expansion in 1995 moving to the City of Santa Ana. In 1999 the Surgical Technology program was accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs), in 2005 Long Beach branch was opened.
Newbridge College is a private educational institution; all campuses and all Programs offered are governed by the following:
* Incorporated and licensed in the State of California
* Certified and approved by the US Department of Education to offer Diploma Programs and Federal Student Financial Aid
* Each campus and all programs are approved by the Department of Consumer Affairs for more information contact them at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N112, Sacramento, CA 95834, Tel (916) 574-7370
* The Newbridge College–Santa Ana and Newbridge College–Long Beach campuses are accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). For more information, contact the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT), 2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201, Tel 703-247-4212.
Many students are eligible for a wide variety of State and Federal Government Financial Aid and Loans in which Newbridge College participates and can be used for tuition, books, and tools. We encourage all students to apply as there may be a program suitable for you!
Visit the FAFSA website for more information on these programs.
* Federal PELL Grant Program
* Federal Family Education Loan Program
* Federal Direct Student Loan Program
* Federal Perkins Loan Program
* Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant Program
* Federal Work-Study Program
* All Financial Aid must be completed before starting classes and Newbridge will help you with your application to the US Department of Education
* Verification of your application’s information is only required if selected by the US Dept of Education and they will notify and inform you of the supporting documentation they need
* Newbridge uses the most recent verification guide supplied by the U.S. Department of Education and students are informed of the time parameters and the consequences of not completing the verification cycle
* We notify each student of the verification results and any other documentation needed and assist each student to correct any inaccurate information. Note, no Pell or Campus Based Funds (for eligible courses) is disbursed prior to verification
* If the documentation required for verification is not received within 60 days, Financial Aid may be forfeited and the student will be held liable for immediate payment of tuition and other charges.
* If a student supplies inaccurate or false information or false documentation and fails to correct it after being advised by a Financial Aid official, the school must refer the case to the Department of Education for resolution; unless required by the Department of Education, no Financial Aid will be disbursed and the student will be liable for immediate payment of all tuition and other charges