Ecole superieure angevine d Informatique et de Productique
University description (as per official university website)
Who are we?
A private state-recognised school, member of the worldwide Lasallian network
Engineering school, 3 year course after Bac+2 (two years higher education after A' levels)
School recognised by the Commission des Titres d'Ingénieurs, member of the Conference des Grandes Écoles and the Féderation d'Ecoles Supérieurs d'Ingénieurs et de Cadres.
- ESAIP Engineer, Computing and Networks
- ESAIP Engineer, Industrial & Environmental Risk Management, Health & Safety
Sup’esaip – A course from a Licence (Batchelor's degree) to a Masters after Bac+2 (two years higher education after A' levels)
State-recognised establishment, status registered in the Répertoire National de la Certification Professionnelle
Every year you are awarded a qualification and the chance to get a job:
- 1st year, preparation by registration for the Licence informatique générale, validated by CNAM Angers (3 years higher education after A' levels) – on student's registration
- 2nd year, preparation for the status of Chef de Projet International en Informatique & Réseaux (Officially recognised status level II RNCP (national directory of professional certification, Bac+4 (4 years higher education after A' levels)
- 3rd year, preparation overseas for a Diplôme d'Ingénieur Européen or a Masters Diplôme Universitaire français (bac+5 – 5 years higher education after A' levels)
Company services and lifelong learning
OPQF (professional training organisation qualification office) - backing from the Pays-de-la-Loire region and the European Social Fund.
4 official training courses:
- Technicien Supérieur Réseaux Informatiques et Télécoms (9 months - Officially recognised status level III)
- Assistant Import-Export Bilingue Anglais (9 months - Officially recognised status level III)
- Commercial généraliste (6 months - Officially recognised status level III)
- Responsible Micro-Informatique, Réseaux et Multimedia (6 months – Training certificate)
A tailor-made offer for companies: training – project management