University description (as per official university website)
* All campuses provide on-site certification tests
* 120 hour internships available with nearby employers
* Small group training sessions
* Personal instructors
* Access to the school's experts on a nationwide basis
* 24/7 online live network to discuss work situations
About the School
TechSkills provides courses in information technology, health services and business. Certifications are available in a variety of subjects. The school also trains entire departments of companies in a classroom environment. The curriculum combines hands-on training, teaching and e-learning.
The programs are structured for students desiring to enter a new field as well as for workers needing educational credentials to move up in their careers. The programs are offered at more than 30 campuses in 17 states. TechSkills claims over 90% of their students pass industry certification on the first attempt.
* Information Technology Program - Offers certification training for Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, web design, security and other types of technologies.
* Business Department - Provides a variety of training and certification programs in accounting, bookkeeping and project management.
* Healthcare Services - Offers extensive training in the following medical fields: transcription, office administration, coding, billing and pharmacy technician.
* Offers campus based and online courses
* Students can begin training anytime
* Customized training programs are available
* Students may skip over training which they regard as unnecessary
* Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes
We are committed to making career education affordable for you.
* A variety of financing options are available to qualified students, including student loans, government assistance, and in select TechSkills campuses, Federal financial aid.
* You may have additional education financing options that you're not aware of, including employer tuition assistance or tuition reimbursement. TechSkills offers access to accredited degree-based and certificate programs which allow eligible students to use their employer or military tuition benefits to pay for all or part of their TechSkills education.
For more information about TechSkills’ education financing options and your eligibility, please fill out the form and an Admissions representative will contact you.