Keller Graduate School Of Management Of DeVry University
Alhambra, Colton, Daly City, Elk Grove, Fremont, United States- California
University description (as per official university website)
The mission of DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management is to provide high-quality, practitioner-oriented graduate management degree programs with an emphasis on excellence in teaching and service to adult learners. When you pursue your graduate degree at Keller, you're not only preparing to advance your career through a top-quality program, you're getting the experience and knowledge of more than 30 years in business-based higher education behind you. Our mission has fueled our steady program and geographic expansion and provided the foundation for our success in helping thousands of students annually achieve their career goals.
The following objectives reflect our mission in terms of desired overall student outcomes. These objectives evolve over time as they are shaped by students, faculty, staff, employers, other constituencies and the changing environment.
* Developing students' understanding of the language and information specific to business
* Enabling students to integrate concepts and skills across functional areas
* Strengthening students' ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Instilling in students an appreciation of differences in cultures and values
* Providing students with the concepts and tools they need to contribute to the organizations' ongoing efforts to improve quality and productivity
* Broadening and deepening students' ability to effectively use technology to meet organizational goals
* Enabling students to effectively conduct applied business research
* Strengthening students' leadership and team-building skills
* Enhancing students' managerial decision-making skills while maintaining keen awareness of ethical considerations
* Instilling in students the value of lifelong learning
Paying for graduate school on your own can be a daunting task. That's why Keller makes every effort to help students ease the burden of paying for graduate school by securing financial aid in the form of low-interest Federal Stafford or PLUS loans. To get the process started, you can walk step-by-step through our online financial aid checklist, which allows you to complete the necessary forms including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Master Promissory Note (MPN), and the Loan Entrance Counseling (LEC). Then, you can take the first step toward getting help paying for graduate school by working with a Student Finance advisor.
Financial Aid Information and Verification
The federal government requires schools to verify the accuracy of information on some federal student aid applications. Selected applicants must submit requested documentation before awarded aid is disbursed. Students and their spouses may be required to submit a copy of their prior-year federal income tax returns and additional household information. Other documents may also be required. If information on any of the documents conflicts with what was reported on the application, students may be required to provide additional information to resolve the conflict. Failure to do so will result in loss or non-receipt of aid.
For more information on paying for graduate school, including financial aid and federal loan programs, please contact the Keller Graduate Student Finance Services Office at 866-553-3879, or talk to an advisor about the financial aid program that's right for you.