University description (as per official university website)
Fresno Pacific University develops students for leadership and service through excellence in Christian higher education.
Fresno Pacific is a leading Christian university known for academic excellence, innovative programming and spiritual vitality.
Fresno Pacific University embodies Christ-centered values.
* As church-related and prophetic
* As Anabaptist, evangelical and ecumenical
* As regional, international and culturally diverse.
Service To Others
* In teaching
* In reconciliation and peacemaking
* In action within the community to meet human need
* In the promotion of social justice
Academic and Professional Excellence, Emphasizing
* The liberal arts and sciences
* The integration of theory and practice
* Life-long learning
* A community of learners and scholarly dialog
* Theological engagement
* For the development of moral and ethical integrity and character
* For the preparation of servant leaders for church and society
* With respect and dignity for each person
* Through mentoring and collaborating for success
Innovative and Responsive
* Providing relevant programming and creative delivery
* Adapting with integrity to changing environments
Student Financial Services Home
Welcome to Fresno Pacific University's Student Financial Services website. We hope you'll find useful information to help you through the financial aid process. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Fresno Pacific University offers a variety of federal, state and private financial aid programs to assist students who would benefit from an education but need financial aid. Such students are encouraged to apply for assistance. More than 97 percent of FPU students receive financial assistance in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and many on-campus employment opportunities.