University description (as per official university website)
* More than 90 North American locations and an online university with more than 55,000 students
* 90% of DeVry's undergraduates active in the job market since 1975 found career-related positions within six months after receiving their DeVry degree
* DeVry University provides millions of dollars in scholarships to its students
* Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association
About the School
DeVry University is one of the largest higher education systems of its type in North America. Founded in 1931, DeVry University provides career-based undergraduate and graduate programs in technology, business, and management. The programs are developed with input from business employers to best align the skills learned by graduates with the needs of the job market.
Devry University many career-oriented programs include associate, bachelor, and master degrees in the following areas:
* Technology – Designed to help get students started and advance in their technology-driven careers in such fields as biomedical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, communication networks, and information technology.
* Business – Career focused business administration degrees are designed to help graduates meet the challenges of the global marketplaces as they pursue careers across industries and fields such as accounting, information systems, health services, hospitality, operations, sales, marketing, security, and entrepreneurship. DeVry's business programs emphasize the application of information technology knowledge and skills to solving real-world business problems.
* Management – Graduate business degrees, including an MBA, are available via DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management.
As part of DeVry's efforts to ensure high and consistent quality in all their programs and locations, DeVry's curriculum experts determine the course objectives, materials, and textbooks that instructors work from. The experts are continually updating all of this with the goal of keeping courses up-to-date.
Earning an advanced degree is making investment in yourself—and your future. A degree can open the door to more career choices and increase your earning potential. At DeVry University, we're committed to helping you find every avenue for financing your education. That's why we offer students competitive tuition rates and numerous financial aid options, including the 7,500 scholarships we award every single year, totaling $25 million.