University description (as per official university website)
Why Choose Vermont Tech:
* As a Vermont Tech graduate, you will be in demand. Since 1982, 98% of Vermont Tech graduates have either been employed or have continued their education within six months after graduation.
* You'll receive personal attention from faculty and staff. Vermont Tech's Student to Teacher Ratio is 12 to 1.
* Vermont Tech's faculty are professionals and experts in their fields. Most of Vermont Tech's full-time faculty members hold advanced degrees, and most have had teaching and business or industrial experience, giving them a practical perspective that students find helpful and refreshing.
* Vermont Tech students learn with a strong theory base and practical application of skills.
* Vermont Tech has a beautiful, clean and safe campus. Located in picturesque Randolph Center, Vermont, Vermont Tech offers four-season recreation, has its own ski hill, and is close to cities in Vermont and New Hampshire that offer a wide variety of entertainment, shopping, and more.
* Financial aid makes Vermont Tech possible for many. 80% of students receive some form of financial aid.
* Small class sizes: Vermont Tech's average class size is 22. Average lab size is 12
* Randolph and Williston campus have complete wireless access to IT network
Before you apply for aid, it is important for you to be aware of the eligibility requirements for receiving any financial aid. Please note the following:
1. You must be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
2. You must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program at VTC.
3. You must not be in default on any federal student loans or owe a refund previously awarded financial aid.
4. You must be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours (3 credit hours for Pell Grant eligibility only).
5. You must be making satisfactory academic progress.
6. You must be registered with Selective Service (if required).