IT - System Analyst
Poland (for Balkans citizens)
|Scholarship / Financial aid: competitive compensation package |
Open to: see 'Qualifications'
As a Systems Analyst, you will deliver improved business results via design, implementation and support of information systems and technology.
- You will deliver improved business results via design, implementation and support of information systems and technology.
- Also, you will provide consulting and operating services to P&G business units in country and around the globe.
Candidates must be ready to relocate to Poland for several years. P&G will aid the process of moving to Poland, both for the candidate and for his/her family.
- Need to possess a MS in science or business-related realms.
- Recent university graduation or/and max 2-3 year job experience.
- Strong leadership, initiative, interpersonal communication skills, strong thinking/problem-solving skills with the ability to apply them to business processes, a "can-do" attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- Good command of English is a must.
Latest annoucements in this category: